I'm delighted to see this concept in action! If I were an artist, I'd have
been trying to create something like this already, but I'm busy enough with
the novels I've already created. (One published, and another in manuscript.)
Go, SignWriters!
Best,
Kim from Boston
proud author of "A Handful of Spells", isbn 9781939113283