October 2, 2015

Hello Stefan!
Thank you for this remarkable description of how you used SignPuddle searching software to figure out what this cartoon says in Brazilian Sign Language...

SignWriting List members….As you can see by this demonstration that Stefan shows below, if you see a sign from another sign language you do not understand, you can “Search by Symbols” within that SignPuddle dictionary for that sign language, and figure out the word-meaning by finding the sign by the SignWriting symbols…and then looking up the corresponding spoken language word in Google translate to find the meaning -

Thank you for explaining this Stefan!

AND please FaceTime me or Skype me now - I have time if you do ;-)

Val ;-)

———