October 2, 2015

Congrats, Kim, on your novels!

Regarding cartoons written in SignWriting…

I found some cartoons in ASL published 30 years ago in the SignWriter Newspaper…

SignWriting looked different then, but we could re-write them in the way we write ASL today -

The illustrations are by Frank Allen Paul ...He developed a whole cartoon series about Deaf issues with Dennis Schemenauer…

Val ;-)