October 2, 2015

Hello Maryline (Yaelle)!

Great to hear from you again - and it is always a pleasure. I think of you often.

Feel free to inform us of your work here on the List any time -

A big hug from me to you as well ;-)

Val ;-)

On Oct 2, 2015, at 4:17 AM, yaelle.shotfrog <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

This is great, dear Valérie,
You and your working teams deserve this, you are such a wonderful person.
Big hugg and love
from France, Maryline (Yaelle)