Hi Jonathan,

On 11/25/15 7:56 PM, Jonathan Duncan wrote:
> Thank you for your wonderful work with the SignWriting Server which is
> a much needed resource for other SignWriting programmers.

I'm glad you like what I have so far.  I think it is a great step in the
right direction.  It will make development work easier for SignWriting
programmers.  It will open new possibilities to share and leverage our
writing.

> Does the data from the server reflect the data in the puddle or is it
> updated at regular intervals until SignPuddle stores information there
> directly?

The SignWriting Server data is updated every night from SignPuddle Online.

Regards,
-Steve