Hi SignWriting List,

The SignWriting Server is aimed at developers who want to integrate
SignWriting into their applications and websites. Development is moving
along nicely.  Today I released version 1.1.

The new functionality includes search the SignPuddle Online data through
the SignWriting Server API.  The API returns JSON data.

The primary site is currently on the SignBank server.

  * http://signbank.org/swserver

A mirror site is available on Wikimedia Labs.

  * http://swserver.wmflabs.org

The SignWriting Server project contains great documentation and
developer friendly resources.  Future versions will allow users to
create and update the SignPuddle Online data.

For normal users, I have an additional project that access a SignWriting
Server and provides nicely formatted HTML pages that are easy to use and
navigate.  I will be announcing this project before the end of the year.

Regards,
∼Steve