Hi Steve,
     Thank you for your wonderful work with the SignWriting Server which
is a much needed resource for other SignWriting programmers.

     Does the data from the server reflect the data in the puddle or is
it updated at regular intervals until SignPuddle stores information
there directly?

Thanks again
Jonathan
On 11/25/2015 1:12 PM, Stephen E Slevinski Jr wrote:
> Hi SignWriting List,
>
> The SignWriting Server is aimed at developers who want to integrate
> SignWriting into their applications and websites. Development is
> moving along nicely.  Today I released version 1.1.
>
> The new functionality includes search the SignPuddle Online data
> through the SignWriting Server API.  The API returns JSON data.
>
> The primary site is currently on the SignBank server.
>
>   * http://signbank.org/swserver
>
> A mirror site is available on Wikimedia Labs.
>
>   * http://swserver.wmflabs.org
>

> The SignWriting Server project contains great documentation and
> developer friendly resources.  Future versions will allow users to
> create and update the SignPuddle Online data.
>
> For normal users, I have an additional project that access a
> SignWriting Server and provides nicely formatted HTML pages that are
> easy to use and navigate.  I will be announcing this project before
> the end of the year.
>
> Regards,
>
> SIGNWRITING LIST INFORMATION

> SignWriting List Archives & Home Page