Hi Steve,
    Thank you for your wonderful work with the SignWriting Server which is a much needed resource for other SignWriting programmers.

    Does the data from the server reflect the data in the puddle or is it updated at regular intervals until SignPuddle stores information there directly?

Thanks again
Jonathan