Hi Jonathan,

On 11/25/15 7:56 PM, Jonathan Duncan wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite"> Thank you for your wonderful work with the SignWriting Server which is a much needed resource for other SignWriting programmers.

I'm glad you like what I have so far.  I think it is a great step in the right direction.  It will make development work easier for SignWriting programmers.  It will open new possibilities to share and leverage our writing.

[log in to unmask]" type="cite">     Does the data from the server reflect the data in the puddle or is it updated at regular intervals until SignPuddle stores information there directly?

The SignWriting Server data is updated every night from SignPuddle Online.

Regards,
-Steve