Looks great. A few questions, though:
* In the guide, in the "puddle" section, one of the parameters is "puddle", described as the "name of the puddle collection". What is a puddle collection? Is there one collection for each language? The example given is "sgn4", which doesn't seem to be an ISO code or anything like that.
* Is there any way to query for just the signs, without the extra metadata?
* It doesn't seem to have a https version, which limits its usability on Wikimedia. Is one planned for the future?

-- Yair Rand