Hi Valerie and SignWriting-friends,

I sat down and created a couple of Greeting  cards. The attached PDF shows
an example that we can express our wishes in so many ways ... I developed
some of these TT-Fonts especially for the purpose tp teach my deaf
students... SignWriting, Speaking, Reading...

I took fotos from my fotocomunity account and added them to the messages...

If anybody is interested ...you will find lots of photos on my account
here... ;-)

http://www.fotocommunity.de/fotograf/stefan-woehrmann/fotos/1635600

Happy 2016  and good luck

Stefan

--
think positive - think steps - think future