December 31, 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR, Stefan!!

And Happy New Year to all on the SignWriting List -

Thank you for chatting and sharing with me all these years --- The SignWriting List began as my private List back in 1996 --- then later, on May 11, 1998, the List moved to a server connected with other Lists, such as SLLING and others...thanks to the dedication of Paul Cowley - thank you Paul!

You can read the first message on the Listserve:
http://signwriting.org/forums/swlist/archive2/message/1.html

So in 2016, the SignWriting List will be 20 years old (from my point of view anyway ;-)

Imagine that ... smile ...