Hi Valerie, and SW-list friends

thank you so much for all your support for so many years.

You created such a nice Greeting Card ..Wow ...and I feel happy to read your SignWriting line written in ASL ..smile!

All best for you in 2016

Stefan

December 30, 2015

Dear SW List members -

THANK YOU for a splendid 2015 and Happy 2016!

I look forward to sharing and working with you all in 2016 ;-)

think positive - think steps - think future