Thank you Valerie for you beautiful message.

Henk and Tini from Canada are wishing you all the best, that is  peace - Blessings - and good health throughout 2016.
With thanks and deeply appreciation of having created sign and dance writing and is now known world-wide, thanks to all the people who has helped you to make it so.

A big hugh from both of us.

Henk and Tini.

On 2015-12-23, at 9:39 AM, Valerie Sutton wrote:

SignWriting List
December 23, 2015

Happy Holidays my dear friends all over the world!

This card is written in American signs...

Can you post your cards written in YOUR sign language?

We have a section on the web with cards from years past...it would be fun to add more cards ;-)

SignWriting Holiday Cards

Many blessings for a fabulous holiday -

Val ;-)

<swcardXmasUS05e.jpg>