Nicely done. :)

Just one clarification: The Enter key starts a new sign on the next line,
while the space bar starts a new sign continuing on the same line.
Mediawiki (the wiki software) generally ignores line breaks unless there
are multiple in a row, so this distinction doesn't usually matter, but the
space bar is the only way to start articles with multiple signs in the
title.

Thanks.

-- Yair Rand