Nicely done. :)

Just one clarification: The Enter key starts a new sign on the next line, while the space bar starts a new sign continuing on the same line. Mediawiki (the wiki software) generally ignores line breaks unless there are multiple in a row, so this distinction doesn't usually matter, but the space bar is the only way to start articles with multiple signs in the title.

Thanks.

-- Yair Rand