January 22, 2016

Hello everyone -

Daly and I need your help. How do we insert photos or drawings or other illustrations into a sign language wikipedia article?

We need instruction...

There is only one article in the ASL Wikipedia with an illustration. How did they do that?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/of838a2xj7xpdcl/Screenshot%202016-01-22%2010.46.43.png?dl=0

Is it connected to the Creative Commons?