Tried to get in but the link does not work. R. H.  Dettloff

    On Friday, January 22, 2016 1:50 PM, Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

 SignWriting ListJanuary 22, 2016
Hello everyone -
Daly and I need your help. How do we insert photos or drawings or other illustrations into a sign language wikipedia article?
We need instruction...
There is only one article in the ASL Wikipedia with an illustration. How did they do that?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/of838a2xj7xpdcl/Screenshot%202016-01-22%2010.46.43.png?dl=0

Is it connected to the Creative Commons?