Tried to get in but the link does not work.

R. H.  Dettloff

On Friday, January 22, 2016 1:50 PM, Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

SignWriting List
January 22, 2016

Hello everyone -

Daly and I need your help. How do we insert photos or drawings or other illustrations into a sign language wikipedia article?

We need instruction...

There is only one article in the ASL Wikipedia with an illustration. How did they do that?

Is it connected to the Creative Commons?