SignWriting List
January 22, 2016

Sorry about the confusion with the link.

Here is the American Sign Language article with the picture:

https://incubator.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wp/ase/AS14c02S26507S1ea50S20500S2ef01S26500M535x550S14c02466x520S20500484x539S26507500x512S1ea50507x490S2ef01517x470S26500516x450

On Jan 22, 2016, at 11:29 AM, Ronald Dettloff <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Tried to get in but the link does not work.

R. H.  Dettloff

On Friday, January 22, 2016 1:50 PM, Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

SignWriting List
January 22, 2016

Hello everyone -

Daly and I need your help. How do we insert photos or drawings or other illustrations into a sign language wikipedia article?

We need instruction...

There is only one article in the ASL Wikipedia with an illustration. How did they do that?

https://incubator.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wp/ase/AS14c02S26507S1ea50S20500S2ef01S26500M535x550S14c02466x520S20500484x539S26507500x512S1ea50507x490S2ef01517x470S26500516x450

Is it connected to the Creative Commons?