January 24, 2016

This second article in the Tunisian Sign Wikipedia is so terrific! So beautifully written. Thank you, Daly!!  I am so grateful and excited to see the Tunisian Sign Wikipedia build...and that you are using the RAND keyboard to type the articles - this is also a new and important development ...

https://incubator.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wp/tse/M564x565S1a018525x501S31400482x479S1a010544x480S36d00479x518S2eb10527x533S33e00482x479S2eb34547x511