SignWriting List
January 24, 2016

Hello Daly, Adam, Yair and everyone...

Are these instructions correct?

----------

HOW TO INSERT ILLUSTRATIONS AND PHOTOS IN A WIKIPEDIA ARTICLE

Illustrations must be accepted and located on the WIKIMEDIA COMMONS, to be inserted into a test Wikipedia article.

There are two kinds of illustrations you can use... those that are already accepted on the Wikimedia Commons, or you can upload your own illustrations into the Wikimedia Commons, and when they are approved, you can insert them into your articles.

To start...

1. Go to:

Wikimedia Commons
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Main_Page

2. Login, or create your own account. (Maybe you can use your password and login for Wikipedia?)

3. To use illustrations already in the Commons, search the commons for the illustrations you want to use.

4. To use illustrations you have created yourself, push the UPLOAD button at the top of the page: