January 1, 2016

Look at this unusual card from Stefan Wöhrmann - The words written in German are combined with Mouth Movement symbols and handshapes drawing the letters in the air with the Index Finger - The arrows writing the letters are all parallel to the front wall - ha!

This is very imaginative, Stefan - Can you tell us the story behind this wonderful card? What made you think of this format?

And thank you by the way, for all the cards -

Everyone's cards - for Christmas and New Year's - have been a hit with SignWriting users on Facebook - I have posted all of the ones that people have sent me, on Facebook...