Daly: The basic syntax is "[[File:Name_of_file|size|caption]]", so, if you want to add an image titled "Carte Tunisie.jpg", and it should be 150px wide, and the caption should be "map of Tunisia", you would add "[[File:Carte Tunisie.jpg|150px|map of Tunisia]]. There's a more detailed description at this Wikipedia help page. To start typing regular characters in the SignWriting keyboard, press the toggle plaintext key ( ` ) at the top-left corner of the keyboard. You can press the same key again to go back to SignWriting.

I've added the excellent map you uploaded to Tunisia article, currently without a caption.

Great to see so much progress on the Tunisian Sign Wikipedia. Very exciting. :)

-- Yair Rand