Happy new year,
I liked I lot the pictures you posted at http://www.fotocommunity.de/fotograf/stefan-woehrmann/fotos/1635600

They are truly beautiful.  I must have been a wonderful experience to take those pictures.

André Lemyre

Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2015 12:58:49 +0100
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Happy New Year
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi Valerie and SignWriting-friends,

I sat down and created a couple of Greeting  cards. The attached PDF shows an example that we can express our wishes in so many ways ... I developed some of these TT-Fonts especially for the purpose tp teach my deaf students... SignWriting, Speaking, Reading...

I took fotos from my fotocomunity account and added them to the messages...

If anybody is interested ...you will find lots of photos on my account here... ;-)

http://www.fotocommunity.de/fotograf/stefan-woehrmann/fotos/1635600

Happy 2016  and good luck

Stefan

--
think positive - think steps - think future