The autocomplete now cycles through suggestions. Thanks for the idea.

On Wed, Dec 23, 2015 at 8:40 PM, Stephen E Slevinski Jr <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi Yair Rand,

I'm glad you've added autocomplete.  Very exciting.

On 12/23/15 5:18 PM, Yair Rand wrote:
Hopefully this feature will make it easier to quickly type in SignWriting.

I believe it will.

Suggestions appear in light blue in the editing area as the user is typing, and can be selected by pressing the autocomplete key at the far right of the keyboard (the ' key on QWERTY keyboards).
How about multiple key presses to cycle through the autocomplete suggestions.  Maybe shift-key to cycle backwards.

This feature makes use of the SignWriting Server, developed by Stephen Slevinski.
I'm happy that you can make use of the new SignWriting Server.

Great work.  Thanks for letting us know.

Regards,
-Steve