January 7, 2015

Hello Yair, and also Steve -

I cannot thank you enough for this accomplishment. This is the first time SignWriting software has had such a possibility to do "auto-complete".

For those who do not know what autocomplete is (and I was one of them), the dictionary online says this:
"a software function that gives users the option of completing words or forms by a shorthand method on the basis of what has been typed before."

and the first paragraph in a Wikipedia article about Autocomplete:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autocomplete:

"Autocomplete, or word completion, is a feature in which an application predicts the rest of a word a user is typing...

This means we need writers...Signwriters to start writing articles in the ASL Wikipedia, using the Rand Keyboard for SignWriting...

Anyone interested in learning the keyboard and starting to write some articles?

I am look for people skilled in ASL and SignWriting to join me in pioneering this work...