Hi André L., Val and Rachel,

André L. : Thank you for emailing me privately information about the SgnTyp project.

Val : I have not received any emails from your SignWriting list for a few months now. I was surprised that André L. forwarded Rachel’s message from his SignWriting list to me. I checked it in my computer and I found that there were many emails from your SignWriting list in my spam box. I do not know why.

Rachel : I may have missed the messages you sent to me via your SignWriting list. Would you please send me again your emails concerning your SignTyp project? Thank you.

Best regards,

André