February 22, 2015

Today is Valerie`s birthday, and although I already sang and signed Happy
Birthday to Val in my dreams, I want to wish you, Valerie, the best of
birthdays today!!

Because TODAY is your day, and thank you, for all you do for the world …for
your family …for your friends .....  for your ingenious invention …for your
wonderful tutorials     for your generosity to share your ideas with us…and
for your friendship ;-)  Always such a pleasure to meet you in inspiring
Skype calls.

I  have created quite a lot of cards and animations over the years, but
today is a wonderful opportunity to create another Happy Birthday card just
for YOU Valerie. As soon as I will be back from school I will sit down.
Later in the afternoon you should get another Birthday card.

Otherwise, I hope you and your friends of our world wide SignWriting family
enjoy using the included puzzles.

All best

[image: Inline-Bild 1]
--
think positive - think steps - think future