André
De :  Erika Hoffmann-Dilloway <[log in to unmask]>
Répondre à :  "SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages"
Date :  Mon, 22 Feb 2016 14:49:56 +0100
À :  <[log in to unmask]>
Objet :  Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY VALERIE

Happy Birthday Valerie! This term I am teaching the SignWriting unit to the
university students in Malta, and it's soooooo much fun to see how quickly
they pick it up!

On Mon, Feb 22, 2016 at 2:05 PM, ROBERTO C R Costa <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:
> Happy birthday, dear Valerie.
>
> May God bless you in all things.
>
> Best wishes!
>
> ;-)
>
> _________________
> Roberto C. R. Costa
> Professor Assistente
> Departamento de Letras Vernáculas - DLV
> Instituto de Letras / Universidade Federal da Bahia - UFBA

>> SignWriting List
>> February 22, 2015
>>
>> Today is Valerie`s birthday, and although I already sang and signed Happy
>> Birthday to Val in my dreams, I want to wish you, Valerie, the best of
>> birthdays today!!
>>
>> Because TODAY is your day, and thank you, for all you do for the world Šfor
>> your family Šfor your friends .....  for your ingenious invention Šfor your
>> wonderful tutorials     for your generosity to share your ideas with usŠand
>> for your friendship ;-)  Always such a pleasure to meet you in inspiring
>> Skype calls.
>>
>> I  have created quite a lot of cards and animations over the years, but today
>> is a wonderful opportunity to create another Happy Birthday card just for YOU
>> Valerie. As soon as I will be back from school I will sit down. Later in the
>> afternoon you should get another Birthday card.
>>
>> Otherwise, I hope you and your friends of our world wide SignWriting family
>> enjoy using the included puzzles.
>>
>> All best
>>

>> --
>> think positive - think steps - think future
>>
>> Join, Leave or Change How You Receive SW List Messages
>> http://listserv.valenciacollege.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=SW-L&A=1

Erika Hoffmann-Dilloway
Associate Professor
Oberlin College