February 22, 2016

Hi Erika!
Thank you for this message ;-)

You are living and teaching in Malta right now? Wow!! That is great news ;-)

I am glad to know that the students are learning SignWriting and that you are teaching it too...

Please send my best wishes to everyone there...

...especially Maria Galea and Prof Marie Alexander (hello Maria and Marie ;-)

Keep us informed about all the news from Malta...

Val ;-)

-------