Hello,

I have developped material for deaf children but I do not know if it was used in Ontario.

Are you interested?

André Lemyre

De : SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages <[log in to unmask]> de la part de Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
Envoyé : 10 février 2016 18:22
À : [log in to unmask]
Objet : Re: Howard University Project

SignWriting List
February 10, 2016

Hello Charles!
Thank you for this message. This sounds like an interesting project.

Certainly there are those who, while in a sign language classroom, learn to sign and also learn to read and write the signs they are learning in SignWriting...

But I do not know of any projects or documentation of individuals who have learned to sign just from a written SignWriting text - usually they have some contact with those who sign the language too...

Have I mis-understood what you are looking for? Are you looking for people who use Signwritten texts to teach themselves to sign?

Please explain more...

Val ;-)