Hi Valerie and friends...

as I promised this morning I prepared two new greeting cards. Perhaps you want to include them into your great collection of greeting cards ....

I do not know whether you've seen this bird with the gigantic beak before. That was great for me to be able to photograph this shy hawfinch out of my hiding like this.

The other picture showing a little owl while having a shower in the rain. A dream came true to get this bird on a picture like this.

So have a wonderful day. So many people take advantage from what you invented and shared with us. Generosity always wins!!!

Inline-Bild 1

Stefan ;-)

--
think positive - think steps - think future