February 25, 2016

Hello André and Valdenir -
As you know, SignWriting is a way to read and write any sign language. Teachers and students who know the sign language then write the language they know.

I personally am not an expert on any one sign language - I am providing the tools to write any sign language, but it takes someone who knows the sign language to be able to write that specific language.

Although I sign using ASL signs with my co-workers, I am not an expert in ASL classifiers. So I can teach you how to write them, if an ASL signers shows them to me.

So I cannot teach you ASL classifiers personally, Valdenir...but maybe we can find someone who knows ASL who can help you -

There are members of our SignWriting List who are skilled ASL teachers and also students of ASL too, who could show us the ASL classifiers... Will anyone volunteer to help us write ASL classifiers here on the List? Then I would be delighted to write them for you here on the List - or we can write them together -

André - where are you getting the classifier information from? Can you show us the book or writing of ASL classifiers you found?

Val ;-)