February 25, 2016

Valdenir and André -
I look forward to seeing your documents -

I am preparing a writing of ASL classifiers for you now, but it may take a day for me to complete it, based on charts and diagrams - So look back tomorrow here on the SW List for my posting...

Meanwhile, here is an article written by two Deaf friends, Kevin Clark and Darline Clark Gunsauls. They wrote about ASL classifiers...years ago - it is a newsletter written in ASL about ASL grammar and research at Salk Institute.

Research Related to Classifiers at Salk Institute uses SignWriting
http://www.signwriting.org/archive/docs1/sw0013-Salk-Institute-SW.pdf