February 25, 2016

Thank you, Jonathan, for writing this message, sharing the diagrams with us, and giving me permission to post.

Thank you for your software program SignWriter Studio <http://www.signwriterstudio.com/>  which made this possible, and for teaching SignWriting in Honduras!

Please see Jonathan's message below:

> On Feb 24, 2016, at 6:52 PM, Jonathan Duncan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Val,
    We printed the Honduras SignWriting Dictionary and Basic manual in Spanish to give to the Deaf that we know and the hearing that are learning Honduran sign language.  Also some texts to teach our students with using SignWriting  prepared with SignWriter Studio.

You can share with the list if you like.

Thanks for inventing SignWriting it is really helpful for us.

Cel Canada : (418)714-0684
Tel USA: (347)875-8442
Skype: yojoduncan

http://www.immunotec.com/EnergyHealth <http://www.immunotec.com/EnergyHealth>SignWriter Studio <http://www.signwriterstudio.com/>