Hi,
     I just wanted to add that when I was learning ASL I found some very
interesting information on Lifeprint.com:  "ASL University"
     They have a couple pages on classifiers but nothing in SignWriting
though.
http://www.lifeprint.com/asl101/pages-signs/classifiers/classifiers-main.htm
http://www.lifeprint.com/asl101/pages-signs/classifiers/classifiers-00.htm

Jonathan