My stars. I will try to brief myself on these soon, but I am overwhelmed. Thank you Yair.

Charles Butler [log in to unmask] 240-764-5748 Clear writing moves business forward.

From: Adam Frost <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Sunday, February 14, 2016 2:02 PM
Subject: Re: Typing Preferences for the RAND SignWriting Keyboard

Wow! That was fast. Very nice to have all of these features as well as the ability to toggle them on and off as needed.

Adam

On Feb 14, 2016, at 10:12 AM, Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

SignWriting List
February 14, 2016

Hello SignWriting List!

Yair Rand has added new features to the RAND SW Keyboard. Take a look at the Preferences chart attached. Typists can choose to use Autocomplete, or they can turn it off if they wish, under the Settings Button.

Choose fingerspelling and dictionaries from 10 sign languages including the US, Germany, Quebec, Tunisia, French-Belgium, Brazil, Denmark, Great Britain, France and Portugal.

Thank you, Yair, for all these features ;-)