February 15, 2016

Hi Erika -
Thank you for your response...

The two dates I am asking you to choose from, are both in July 2016...

I am thinking of the dates:

July 18-21, 2016

for the next Symposium...

Are those dates ok with you?

Or we can do it on July 25-28, 2016...

Both dates are possible for our organization to hold the Symposium, but both choices are in July -

Is July 18-21 ok with you?

Will you be presenting?

Val ;-)

-------