Oops, sorry! Either option is fine. I may have something to present but would also happily hang back if you have lots of presentations from those who have not participated in the past.
By the way, the Deaf Association in Denmark agreed to forward on my message of inquiry to those who could help me get in touch with the contacts you mentioned...so far haven't heard anything, but fingers crossed!