SignWriting List
February 15, 2016

There are two instruction manuals in progress, for the RAND SignWriting Keyboard.

Both Dali Balti and I are writing manuals, and in time we may combine the two, but it is important that we write instruction for this marvelous new development.

So here are the links to the two manuals. Both are still being written, and more pages will be added later:

RAND SignWriting Keyboard Instruction Manual 1 (only first 4 pages so far)
http://www.signwriting.org/archive/docs12/sw1185_RAND_SignWriting_Keyboard_Instruction_Manual_Rand_Balti_Sutton_2016.pdf

RAND SignWriting Keyboard Instruction Manual 2 by Mohamed Ali Dali Balti
http://www.signwriting.org/archive/docs12/sw1178_RAND_Keyboard_For_SignWriting_Instruction_Manual_Dali_Balti.pdf

Many thanks to Yair Rand and Dali Balti for this work, which is so exciting.

There are also links to both manuals and the four sign language Wikipedias on this web page:

SignWriting Encyclopedia Projects
http://www.signwriting.org/encyclopedia/