Hi,

I would like an English version please please.

Thank you.

On Mon, Feb 15, 2016 at 7:58 PM, André L <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hello,

please let me know if you need a French translation.

André Lemyre

De : SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages <[log in to unmask]> de la part de Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
Envoyé : 15 février 2016 11:15
À : [log in to unmask]
Objet : RAND SignWriting Keyboard Instruction Manuals

SignWriting List
February 15, 2016

There are two instruction manuals in progress, for the RAND SignWriting Keyboard.

Both Dali Balti and I are writing manuals, and in time we may combine the two, but it is important that we write instruction for this marvelous new development.

So here are the links to the two manuals. Both are still being written, and more pages will be added later:

RAND SignWriting Keyboard Instruction Manual 1 (only first 4 pages so far)

RAND SignWriting Keyboard Instruction Manual 2 by Mohamed Ali Dali Balti

Many thanks to Yair Rand and Dali Balti for this work, which is so exciting.

There are also links to both manuals and the four sign language Wikipedias on this web page:

SignWriting Encyclopedia Projects