February 18, 2016

My dear friends -

I am grateful for your offers to help with the instruction of the RAND Keyboard for SignWriting. We all need your help in many ways... through translations, and even group training sessions and video instruction.

Right now, I am still writing the manual in English, and I know I work in an unusual way. I post my work while I am writing it - one page at a time - I figure that way, if someone wants to get started learning sooner than I can finish the manual, they can at least get started typing on their own ;-)

I have now completed more...There are now 9 numbered pages in the first manual, posted at the same links I gave you before. You will need to Refresh your browser to download the recently posted version:

RAND SignWriting Keyboard Instruction Manual 1 (only first 9 pages so far)
http://www.signwriting.org/archive/docs12/sw1185_RAND_SignWriting_Keyboard_Instruction_Manual_Rand_Balti_Sutton_2016.pdf <http://www.signwriting.org/archive/docs12/sw1185_RAND_SignWriting_Keyboard_Instruction_Manual_Rand_Balti_Sutton_2016.pdf>

RAND SignWriting Keyboard Instruction Manual 2 by Mohamed Ali Dali Balti
http://www.signwriting.org/archive/docs12/sw1178_RAND_Keyboard_For_SignWriting_Instruction_Manual_Dali_Balti.pdf <http://www.signwriting.org/archive/docs12/sw1178_RAND_Keyboard_For_SignWriting_Instruction_Manual_Dali_Balti.pdf>

Attached is a diagram from page 9, to show you how Manual 1 is progressing...