ok, danke, hoffe, Du schaffst es auch noch , mir eine Grundeinweisung in diese Pfeile zu geben, das verstehe ich überhaupt nicht, Du siehst es mirr bitte nach,bitte!.....

-----Original-Nachricht-----

Betreff: Re: How to write down elbow movement

Datum: 2016-03-18T00:23:51+0100

Von: "Stefan Woehrmann" <[log in to unmask]>

An: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

Wow ... du hast dich direkt auf der SW-List angemeldet und beziehst nun die unter uns ausgetauschten Emails ...lach mich kaputt... tatsächlich verrückt

Die dort angesprochene Schreibweise für Schottland hatte ich angefertigt ....Dudelsackpfeifer darstellend

Inline-Bild 1

Darauf nimmt Valerie in ihrem Schreiben Bezug.

March 17, 2016

Hello Honza!
What a pleasure to receive a message from you again in the Czech Republic ;-)

How are you? It has been a long time. I can see you are still working with SignWriting. Tell us about your projects.

And thank you for the video you sent in your original message.  I could view it on my Mac. It may be hard for some readers to see the video, so I have included a screen shot here as a graphic, with the sign written in two ways...

If others wish to show how they write this sign, feel free. He is slapping the side of his body with his elbow two times...I thought I saw a sign for Scottish bagpipes with this movement once, but I could not find that sign written in SignPuddle Online...so I wrote these examples myself...

Writing the elbow movement can be done with the normal arrows we use everyday for writing arm movement. I have chosen to also use the Strike Symbol, but those may not be necessary. Please see the attached graphic. I think the elbow is moving side...