On 3/2/16 3:21 PM, Jonathan Duncan wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite"> Hi Steve,
    I'm really impressed!!!!  Thanks for sharing this with everybody.  It will be useful for many programmers.
All that reflowing and no Javascript to calculate where each sign goes, just let the browser figure the layout once they are in the web page.

Maybe latter you can share the algorithm to calculate margin-right and border-left values for any given sign.

Hi Jonathan,

I put together another codepen that contains the algorithms.
http://codepen.io/Slevinski/pen/MywOej?editors=0010

It only takes about 20 lines of code because it uses the SignWriting 2010 JavaScript Library.
http://slevinski.github.io/sw10js/

Enjoy,
-Steve