SignWriting List
March 18, 2016

Hello Adrean and Vanessa -

This is great news that Vanessa and Stephen are in the Rochester, NY area!

And thanks for asking, Adrean - I hope this all works out...

Val ;-)

On Mar 18, 2016, at 9:20 PM, Vanessa Jones <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hello,

My husband and I are both hearing signers who know (and have taught) signwriting. We are in the Rochester, NY area. I am not sure of anyone else in the area though we would be thrilled to discover more signwriting users in this area! We might be able to help out with some in-person signwriting instruction.

Vanessa