Val,
I did tell you in 2014, but it was a fledgling app at the time and I was not sure how reliable it was.  Since I never used it, I still don't know how reliable it is.  Also, it costs money to have remote CART, unless you can find a CART provider with a streamtext paid account who is willing to donate his/her time or to be reimbursed through a grant or non-profit.

Bill