Bill

This sounds very interesting with applications way beyond providing text for Deaf people. I assume the advantage of using a stenographer over a transcriber is that using the stenotype would be quicker and more accurate? The problem for us is that we don't have the resources to employ either a transcriber or stenographer and we don't even have internet access in our church building!

This is a method that we could definitely think about using in the future so many thanks for describing it. Do you know what software is available for translating the shorthand?

Best wishes

Mike