Hi Steve,
thank you so much for your quick answer.

All best

Stefan

On 4/9/16 12:25 PM, Stefan Woehrmann wrote:
is there anything to keep in mind for our delegs - editor project since we
take the entries fom the German SignPuddle for our delegs-Editor ??

Hi Stefan,

No, there is nothing you or your team needs to worry about.  The move is a straight copy: same files and same URLs.

SignBank.org is currently pointing to the DeafVision server.  After the move, SignBank.org will point to the new server.  You shouldn't notice any difference.

Regards,
-Steve

think positive - think steps - think future