SignWriting List
April 11, 2016

Hello Mike!
Great to hear from you again...Yes, your art is beautiful! (see attached).

Can anyone here on the List help Mike? He needs a "Voice to Text" machine that can listen to the speaker at the podium and provide written text for a Deaf participant in a church setting...

Mike, I have seen such technology at conferences long ago...I would assume that it has improved greatly over the years...

Just looking on the web I found this:

http://www.engadget.com/2014/10/15/transcense-app-speech-deaf/

apps on SmartPhones give text messages from voice...

Val ;-)